New eLearning Courses Available
6 Feb 2017
Our latest addition to archival education:
ASA's suite of six online, self-directed courses, inspired by the Society’s flagship textbook Keeping Archives.
- Just beginning your archival training?
- Want to develop your existing knowledge?
- Looking for a re-fresher course?
- Require CPD training for your employees working in records and archives?
- Need an easy and affordable opportunity to provide training to your volunteers?
Then undertake our hands-on and instructive eLearning courses, featuring leading practitioners and interactive quiz elements:
- Introduction to Records and Archives
- Context Control and Documentation
- Physical Management and Preservation
- Digital Records and Archives
A perfect solution to your study requirements, these courses are designed to provide a solid introduction to archives and recordkeeping knowledge. These are flexible, adaptable and interactive courses that you can do at your own pace, at work or at home.
For further information please go to our eLearning webpage. Courses can be purchased individually or as a suite of six. ASA member discounts available. Bulk pricing packages available on request for employers. If you have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org