Keeping Archives eLearning Courses
6 Mar 2017
Keeping Archives eLearning Series
Just beginning your archival training? Looking for a re-fresher course? Require Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training for your employees? Need an affordable opportunity to provide training to your volunteers?
Then check out our suite of six online, self-directed courses, inspired by the Society's flagship textbook Keeping Archives:
- Introduction to Records and Archives
- Context Control and Documentation
- Physical Management and Preservation
- Digital Records and Archives
Some feedback from our customers so far:
- both useful and instructive, format of courses effective, with a blend of written material and video
- good conceptual base, questions searching enough to ascertain modules are understood
- great product that the ASA can be proud of
- absolutely worth the money, modules most helpful with a cross-section of perspectives
For further information please click here. Courses can be purchased individually or as a suite of six. ASA member discounts available. Bulk pricing packages available on request for employers. If you have any questions, please email us.