This course on Access is one of six courses in the Keeping Archives eLearning suite.
With a duration of approximately 90 minutes, Access includes exclusive video content featuring Tim Robinson, Manager, Archives and Records Management Services at the University of Sydney, interactive quiz elements and a custom certificate delivered on completion.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the range of rules and requirements for access to records
- Describe some of the tools for managing access – finding aids, enabling better use of archival metadata
- List the key elements of digitisation programs
- Describe the main considerations in providing a reference service
- List some recent innovations in access to records and archives; and
- Explain the roles of advocacy and outreach in the context of records and archives work.
Click here to register for the course.