Business, Labour & Corporate Archives
The Business, Labour and Corporate Archives Special Interest Group (known as the Business Archives Special Interest Group until 2000) was established in 1985 with the following aims:
- further the professionalism and understanding of business, labour and corporate archives
- provide speakers and workshops
- raise the profile of business, labour and corporate archives within the Society and the community
- provide members with support
- encourage new members
- undertake any other activities of benefit to the SIG and other bodies
Information about upcoming SIG events is posted to the SIG's Archives Live page, as well as sent directly to SIG members.
Convenor: Michelle Goodman
Committee: Maggie Shapley, Vivienne Larking, Peter Crush and Karen Finch
ASA Members are welcome to join the BLCASIG.